Digital Disease management solution pricing
Utilizing Acuma Health’s Digital Disease Management (DDM) Solution provides proven ROI to our customers. The cost savings in improved client retention, adverse event prevention, and reduced hospital readmissions and medication wastage more than pays for the use of the platform
- Reduction of hospitalizations and emergency room visit
- Increased compliance to medication adherence (resulting in better disease management controls and reduced wastage)
- Improvement in patient satisfaction and customer retention
- Improvement in care coordination
- Timely patient interventions to minimize adverse events
Acuma Health’s DDM Solution pricing model is designed to be flexible and scalable as your needs grow. Our pricing approach is typically based on a Per Member Per Month (PMPM) cost for enrolled members. As patient volumes grow, there are additional economies of scale leading to lower PMPM subscription license fees.
Additionally, our platform is designed to manage any chronic condition. There is a minimal fee for activating a new disease condition with benefits of adding the total population costs of a plan to realize additional volume discounts.
We typically bill for the services on a yearly basis. However, depending on client request and need, we have plans that can take a monthly budget into account allowing for predictable and limited cash flow. We will work with you to understand your budget and adapt our billing process to best suit your needs.
To find out what pricing package best to suits your particular needs, complete the pricing request form.